Thursday, August 25, 2011

L'introduction de Ma Vie

Bonjour! Welcome to my first ever official blog : Ma Vie. (Don't worry, there won't be any more French words from me as this is as much as I know!) Ma Vie stands for My Life in french and there's this quote which is very apt and it makes me feel that we should live our life to the fullest! 

You only live oncebut if you do it rightonce is enough.” Mae West


Actually I've been wanting to start a blog every now and then but I never seemed to have any ideas to write. I have been thinking for several weeks on what should I write on this blog as I do not want my blog to be just a platform to lament about my pathetic life or to blog about how ecstatic I am just because of, erm.. i don't know, Super Junior? (No offence to their fans!) So I was wondering what should I write about, should it be skincare/cosmetics? fashion? food? and then it hits me, why not just write all of these! I may not be an expert in any of the categories, but I do hope that my blog can be somewhat informative. It's just like before I buy a product or travel anywhere, I will definitely search for some blog reviews and some are really helpful! So I hope to contribute back in the same way as well even though my English as you can see, may not be a perfect 10/10 but I'll improve along the way!

So now, a bit of L'introduction of myself! 
This is me (with make up on and the right angles)
















Ok...What do you need to know about me is that I...
* Have a cute set of rabbit teeth
* Have terrible double eyebags and dark circle (genetic but partially because of late night sleeps as well >.<)
* Good driving skills with a terrible sense of directions (Get lost all the time even after consulting Google

   Map...Considering that I even got lost in my own university after studying there for a year so I guess getting 
   lost around PJ and KL areas doesn't sound so bad anymore right? Lol)
* Shopaholic (But I only shop when it's on sales!)
* Think that shopping is an exercise

* Loves Dessert (Whether it is hot or cold! Eg: ice cream, Tong Shui, icy desserts and etc)
* Loves Durians
* Very fussy eater as in I don't eat a lot of stuff (listed as below)
     - Cheese (I know it's a waste but I simply cant go near to cheese!)
     - Butter
     - Milk
     - Beef
     - Lamb
     - Fish ( I do eat but seldom)
     - Salmon
     - Unagi
     - Raw stuff
     - Pretty much all kinds of meat except for chicken and pork
     - Brinjal, Ladyfingers, Bitter gourd
     - Mayonnaise

Well yeah, the list might be longer but that's all I can remember for now. My food review will be based on my friend's opinion if there's any cheesy product or basically anything else that I don't eat. Lol.  Just to clarify though, it's not that I choose not to eat those dairy products but somehow when I taste any of it especially cheese, I will feel like throwing up! >.<

I guess I will stop for now but I will continue updating for more fantabulous stuff!
Goodnight peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment