It's so sweet, right?
As for me, everyday really is a Valentine's Day, however I prefer to do something special on that particular day so that it's more memorable and also the fact that I can buy presents for Daryl just because it's an occasion! (I really don't get it why he loathes it when I buy stuff for him)
Since we had just celebrated our yearversary, we thought we would just keep it simple for the Valentine's Day. Guessed this could be our tradition : Spend loads on anniversary but save money on V-day! So for Valentine's Day 2012, we decided to celebrate it in Dave's Deli with another of my Hahah voucher stash! Lol.
Simple or not, dressing up is still a must! lol
Forever 21 dress/top. Bought it for at least a year or two but never really seemed to have the chance to wear it!
My darling brought me to have my favorite treat before dinner!
Shimino Japanese Crepe: Peaches with Chocolate Ice Cream and Caramel Toppings.
Absolutely yummy! Though we did leave quite a mess when the ice cream started to drip! *lick*
After aimlessly walking around in 1 Utama, we decided to have a early dinner which is about 7pm. To our surprise, Dave's Deli is actually a self service diner and it explains a lot because when we called them for reservation, they actually said that they are a fast food outlet!
Basically, you just order and they will serve you right away. Unlike most of the fast food outlet, the dish served is steaming hot so thank god for that! Hahah deal includes a set of main dish (1/4 roasted chicken, beef lasagna, or gourmet sandwich) + ice lemon tea and all this for RM9.90 only!
Ice lemon tea (RM5.50)
I remembered the price quite vividly as I was hoping I could change to a hot drink with the same price, since I wasn't feeling well. However, they don't allow it >.<!
I remembered the price quite vividly as I was hoping I could change to a hot drink with the same price, since I wasn't feeling well. However, they don't allow it >.<!
This juicy chunk of meat with absolutely tempting cheesiness is the beef lasagna (RM18.90)! And of course, Daryl ordered it and as usual, his comment was 'Not bad' and he said that he couldn't comment much since he has never eaten lasagna before so he can't compare!
1/4 roasted chicken (RM16.90)
This is the signature dish of Dave's Deli and you can see that there's a lot of customers ordering this so I guessed I made the right decision! Overall, the chicken tasted okay but it's a bit hard and what I loved most about this dish is actually the sauce! I am not sure what's in it and apparently on their board, it was written "magic' sauce! Lol.
Overall, I guessed the food was okay. But it's slightly pricey for a self service restaurant especially the drinks , and thanks to Hahah, we get to experience it at half the price!
After dinner, we see no point in roaming 1Utama, so we decided to go back and stop by to buy my favorite Chatime! 2 desserts in a day, how lucky can I get?
Oh ya, even though I promised that I won't get him anything for Valentine's day and Anniversary, well, I broke my promise and got him a Phiten necklace! Since he was always complaining about body aching and headaches, so I was hoping that this could cure him, though I haven't seen any results yet! Have you all ever met a couple who actually argues during present-giving time, especially when the present is expensive? I guess we are the odd couples!
Now he decided to channel his angry energy into planning my birthday instead! I guess it's a good thing? Lol.
As I am going to start my intern soon, I guessed I won't be updating my blog anytime soon>.<! Hopefully I'll make a good impression at work!
Wish me luck!
As I am going to start my intern soon, I guessed I won't be updating my blog anytime soon>.<! Hopefully I'll make a good impression at work!
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment