Friday, April 13, 2012

Sweet Confection

Hey y'all!

I am gonna do a birthday cake post to show my appreciation! Seriously, I feel like I have been eating cakes all week long! 


Gege got me a Elmo cupcake which is so adorable! 

On the morning of my birthday, I received a small chocolate cake from JJ on my table when I reached office!  <3 


 I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing to add your boss in Facebook! She found out my birthday was on that day and she asked for my IC to make sure I didn't lie on FB! Lol! She even ask Chris (my colleague) to go out and buy a cake, and she switched off the office lights! So in the end, the whole office knows that it was my birthday! Such a cute boss...lol

Unfortunately, she forgot that I don't eat cheese so I only get to eat the deco! T.T
But still would like to thank her so much for being such a great boss!

Even though I can't eat but still must take picture with the lovely cake!

From the left: JJ, Me, Yeo, Dede and Susan (boss).

And when I reached home, there's another cake waiting for me at home! It's a cake from A slice of Heaven, Just Heavenly. Let me tell you, this cake is really just heavenly! Probably the best chocolate cake I have ever tasted! 

Thank you, my darling, for everything! 


 I went back to my uncle's house during the weekends since my grams missed me and there's a family gathering! My uncle and all felt bad because none of them wish me during my birthday so a secret recipe cake for me! It's strawberry chocolate cake and because I didn't take a picture of that cake, below there's a sample.
It's nice but seriously very fulling with all the fresh cream!




Last but not least, we went to celebrate John's birthday (Gege's boyfriend) at Cafe Kalamazoo. Glad that they all like the place! I was trying to be funny when Lawrence took out this brownies for John, I said that my birthday was 5 days ago. Lawrence being such a nice boss, gave me brownies with ice cream as well even though we are all stuffed! Isn't he such a sweetie?

This is not my birthday cake, but I feel that it's so cool so I felt like I should show you all! It's adapted from the anime, One Piece and this is the cake that Gege bought for John! She really love him so much that she would spend the money and travel so far just to get this cake! John, you better appreciate her more! 



 Thank to everyone, I probably put on a few kg! But I love you guys! <3


Coming up: Birthday Pressies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment