Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pressies for my Birthday!

I have to admit that I love accepting gifts and I honestly think that everyone in this world, especially girls would love it as well! It doesn't have to be an expensive gift, it's the thoughts that count! 


This post is a really belated birthday post as I am still waiting for one final gift from Jess. But because we both are always busy so it's really hard to get it from her. So I have decided to stop waiting and start writing!

Birthday Pressie 1:
Charm bracelet from Daryl Khoo.
This I have already posted previously so I shall not elaborate much on this!But what I need to emphasize to my dear Daryl Khoo is that I really do love and appreciate this bracelet, so stop saying that you are sorry for not buying any expensive jewelry! I am not that kind of girl who wants the boyfriend to buy expensive stuff! 



Birthday PressieS 2:
Kiss Me cosmetics from another Darrel, my brother
I am actually the one who chose the present and he's the one who pays, lol. I have been wanting to try KissMe products after all those raving reviews! Maybe an review from me soon too? By the way, I just want to mention to my dear brother that even though we fight all the time, I still love you lots! I know you do too! 




Birthday Pressie 3:
Swarovski Crystalized Wolf Teeth necklace from Chiew Lee and JJ
Three of us actually got 1 for ourselves, mine is black, CL's white and JJ's gold. Since JJ and my birthday is on April so poor Chiew Lee have to come out half for my necklace and JJ's as well! But we got it as a great deal from buying coupons so I guessed the cost is still bearable. Love it that it's so easy to match with any of my clothes! We already have our friendship rings, and now our friendship necklace, so what's next! 



Birthday Pressie 4: 
Maybelline BB Mousse from AJ and Gege
It's a real surprise to got this from them and I didn't expect them to remember that I wanted this BB Mousse! We got close recently due to one common factor: the girlfriend gang. This is to say that our boyfriends are actually good friends, so when they poker or watch footballs, which we found it to be boring, we, the girlfriend gang will gossip about them and basically everything else! I didn't expect myself to get close with AJ and Gege but I am really glad that I did! Love you two! 




Birthday Pressie 5:
2 TGV passes from Emma Soh
I randomly joined the movie passes giveaway by Emma Soh and guess what? I won it with a simple sentence of "It would be a great birthday present" and great it is! I haven't use them yet but probably for the upcoming Avengers? Thanks Emma and check out her blog here!





Birthday Pressie 6:
La Senza Boxers from Claire Chin
Was thinking whether or not to post this but since it's still consider as a birthday gift, so why not? Even though we have never met before but she kindly gave me a La Senza boxer! Every girl's dream~







That's all for now! I hope I didn't bore you guys because I know like some other girls, I should be posting some Chanel earrings or Gucci handbags. Well, people should be satisfied of what others can give.

So long now! <3

1 comment: