My friend introduced me to Kiehl's and I was a bit reluctant as I always thought that Kiehl's is a bit too pricey for my budget. Turns out I was wrong as their products usually can use for really long time! Well, this isn't really the main focus here as the spotlight is Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque! I had tried the sample and it works amazing! My skin is sensitive so most of the masque I used will cause me break out. You can imagine my excitement to find a masque product that actually works, not dehydrating and not causing any breakouts!
Since Kiehl's had a contest earlier on the Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque, I decided to try my luck and send in my review! To my surprise, I was actually picked as one of the winners and I got myself a full tub of Kiehl's Rare Earth Cleansing Masque! Kudos to their customer service team as they are really friendly!
On the packaging: Intensively Purifies to Minimize Pores
- The thoroughly cleansing masque may be used for normal to oily skin types to help eliminate debris and dead surface skin cell accumulation that can clog pores and leave skin dull-looking. With ingredients sourced from the Marajo Island at the mouth of the Amazon River, this unique formula is rich in minerals and helps eliminate surface toxins from skin. Our deep cleansing masque helps to purify skin, leaving the appearance of pores minimized and skin refined.
- The thoroughly cleansing masque may be used for normal to oily skin types to help eliminate debris and dead surface skin cell accumulation that can clog pores and leave skin dull-looking. With ingredients sourced from the Marajo Island at the mouth of the Amazon River, this unique formula is rich in minerals and helps eliminate surface toxins from skin. Our deep cleansing masque helps to purify skin, leaving the appearance of pores minimized and skin refined.
The texture is creamy and easy to apply. Some people might be concerned of the smell but to me, it smells a lot like nature! As I went to the Tangkupan Perahu volcano site in Bandung before, so it actually reminds me of the smell of the clay.
Me with my pores!
It's really simple to apply so all you need to do is apply a thin layer to damp,clean skin and allow the masque to dry for approximately 10 minutes! I love it that it's not over-drying so you still can make funny expressions after putting on the masque! XD
Wah laa! Soft and clear skin! Of course you can't see that much of difference after one application. But my skin really felt softer and pores minimized! Let's just hope that if I continue using this, my skin will get better!
I really do recommend Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque to the masque-holics out there! It's about RM100 per tub but since you only need to use a really thin layer for each applications, it can last really really long! If you are afraid that your skin might be sensitive to it, feel free to drop by any Kiehl's outlet for a sample!
Let me know about your Kiehl's experience!


No comments:
Post a Comment