Monday, June 25, 2012

WeChat and Avast! Launch @ Velvet, Zouk KL

I was surprised to receive an invitation for the APAC Venture Glitz & Glam Bloggers Party - WeChat Social App & Avast New Version 7 Launch Event! The launching event is attended by more than 200 bloggers, local celebrities, media members and partners in Velvet, Zouk KL.  


A bit of Introduction:
WeChat is a social app which provides multimedia communication flexibility and convenience with text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast messaging, photo/video sharing, location sharing and contact information exchange. Not only that, WeChat is loaded with many revolutionary features such as "Moments', 'Look Around', 'Shake' and 'Drift Bottle'. Sounds like fun? I got my fair share of fun during the event while shaking my iPhone adding friends! Definitely a fun and creative way to get to know someone!
For more info about WeChat, check out here.


The new and improved Avast! 7 on the other hands gives users faster information from the 'cloud' on new and emerging threats. Avast! can help user to solve their IT issues with the new Remote Assistance and Account features. Other awesome improvements on the new version of avast! version 7 includes the compatibility with Windows 8, speed and memory usage optimizations, export/import of product settings, enhanced GUI, sandbox privacy protection and etc!They even have dance performances on the event night which really depict on how effective Avast is!  For those who have precious documents in their laptop, an anti-virus software is definitely needed! And what is better than Avast!, the world's leading security program!
For more info about Avast!, check out here.



The representatives of WeChat and Avast! accompanied by Host of the night, Leng Yein and celebrity appearance, Danny Wen! 

Honored by the invitation, I asked my personal escort/photographer, Jessica Chew to accompany me to this event! 

Hot babes alert! I can't believe I get to take a pic with Leng Yein! Honestly, she's SUPER friendly and she doesn't mind people taking pictures with her! In fact, she is even willing to share out her hp number! 



Shots taken by Martin, Michelle's little brother
He's really that young till we actually need to teach him how to count One, Two, Three before taking any shots! LOL!


Love the effects!
Me, Michelle and Kate

Only us vain girls looking directly at the camera! Lol.

Too many cameras in front of us! Don't know which direction to look! *blur*

 Group shots of all the bloggers


* Pictures are courtesy of Michelle

Had a really great time mingling around with others (Though I definitely can do better. Shouldn't feel shy in events!) and catching up with Michelle as well! I even got a goodie bag from this event: Sensonic Retractable Mouse and Avast! Pro Antivirus, just what I needed! 




Thanks to Adverlets for inviting me to the event! Can't wait to attend more events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment