Sunday, June 10, 2012

Female Levi's Curve ID Blogger Award: SHAPE not size

Jeans. A classic. A sensible essential yet never out of fashion. 


Ever heard of the saying 'You can't go wrong with jeans"? Well, that's completely false if you don't wear the right jeans! Almost everyone have a pair of jeans, but how many of you actually have the 'perfect' pair of jeans?  Admittedly I am a shopaholic and I have about 5 pairs of jeans in my closet which when I bought it, I compromise even though it does not really fit me well.


How do you define 'perfect'? One may think that it's about getting the right size or that it looks good in front of the mirror. Well, I define 'perfect' as looking awesome in it, feeling comfortable, fits the waist perfectly, no gaps in the back and no muffin tops! Sounds like high requirements and expectations here, but no quest are as tedious as going on the search for the perfect jeans while we wrestled on pair after pair of jeans in attempt to find the Ultimate Denim! 


I honestly think that no such jeans even exists and it became a torture for me to wear jeans for any occasions! Who wants to look like they are fat and frumpy anyway? If you are facing the same problem as I do, great news as for once we do not have to succumb to our own figures and uncontrollable curves, but to be fitted to it! There's a new life-savior in town: Levi's Curve ID!

Sounds like a marketing scheme? To be honest, that's what I have in mind too. It was to be thrown to the back of my head, till I saw their slogans: "Asses are not created as equal" and "Shape not size". It really makes an impression on me as sometimes I really do feel like telling those jeans designer to stop making the jeans fit only for models as we really do not have the same ass! We are not barbie dolls from the factory where we have the perfect hips:waist ratios! As that really intrigues me, so after some research in the web, I came to Levi's Curve ID Fit Finder in their website. It shows a series of steps to find the perfect jeans: 



Step 1: Waist

Step 2: Seat 

Step 3: Fit Issues

Step 4: Results! 
For me, it was shown that I am a Demi Curve, which is stated there that it's for more evenly proportioned but have trouble finding jeans that fits. Sounds a lot like me! 


However, not entirely convinced, I went over to a Levi's store to try it out for myself. I tried on a Demi Curve straight cut and the results are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I am not exaggerating but you can't imagine how hard it is to finally find a jeans that fits your shapes and curves perfectly regardless of the size! 

Basically there are 3 major categories of the Levi's line of Curve ID: Slight Curve, Demi Curve, Bold Curve and Supreme Curve. Finally there's a pair of jeans which can complements my thighs and waist, but not to make me feel like I possess a pair of elephant's legs! Most importantly, it fits so nicely that there's no muffin tops at all! This is important because as for a woman, we simply refuse to get a bigger size even though that the belly is spilling at the top of the jeans and we would opt for covering it with our tops! If we do really get a size bigger, the thigh's part will look crumpled up as there's excess material! A lot of people actually mistakes curves as plump or even unseemly. But all you gotta learn is how to work it! I really gotta hand it to Levi's for this custom made fit to accentuates and flatters a woman's curve! There's no more need to wear a belt just because there's a gap behind or when you are showing off your backside to the whole world while you are sitting down! 

Check it out! My thighs actually looks slimmer and longer as the jeans complements to my curve!

No more muffin tops as the jeans hangs perfectly to my hips! I can even sport a sexy ass wearing this pair of jeans! 


I am totally in love with this pair of jeans, I even did a few exercise inside the fitting room to try out the jeans and it passed the test with flying colours! You can stretch all you want and maybe even do some stunt, you will still feel comfortable! 
Well, expensive as it is, getting Levi's Curve ID jeans is still so much cheaper to having a plastic surgery! Mark my words, it is worth every of your penny! You don't have to worry about your ass looking humongous in jeans, but looking superb and definitely ass-spanking material! If you are still having doubts, I dare you to take on the challenge of the Levi's Curve ID fit quiz and try on the curve meant only for you! 

It's the perfect solution for a perfect fit in the perfect jeans! Time to embrace your curves and be proud of it! 

7 comments:

  1. i tot all bloggers are pretty 1.. u're the only exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, do you know what u replied too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup..There's no reason to be rude even if others are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not easy to be a blogger. Bloggin world is very realistic. People judge u by how u look. Those ppl are nobody to judge u. Btw I heard some rumors about u. Please behave urself.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. But pray tell your name, I am sure you don't mind since you have such opinions about me. :)

      Delete
    2. This IS her prettiest already.

      Delete