This time I went for Rev Cup Finale Party 2012 organized by Revive! I actually heard of the party when my boss, Susan got 2 VIP invites for this event, as Permanis Sdn Bhd is one of the suppliers for our company. Susan being mean, would not ask for extra tickets for me and Owen to go along, but only asked Neacail to go along with her! Imagine my smugness when Adverlets offered 2 invites for me to go for this event! The plan was to surprise her at the event itself but since it's gonna be a major traffic jam to go there, so I have decided to forgo my initial plan and carpool with Susan. >.<
I actually went to work earlier just so I can go back earlier to prepare since I don't make up in the office! Ta-daa..
Wearing a simple Cotton On dress with a thin belt as I was still going to meet our supplier there, so it wouldn't be good for the company's image if I am wearing too exposed! I actually DIY my long necklace to a short one by wrapping it twice around my neck, so girls, try that! My black heels' strap actually broke before the event, so I had to modify it! Thank god no one saw them!
The event actually have face painting and even cosplayers to take photo with! Check out all the streetfighters!
Us posing for the photos!
They even gave us a photo frame for each of us as souvenirs!
I don't know why we were standing so apart. Lol.
Introducing Susan (my boss), Neacail (IT manager) and Owen (My date for the night, and supposedly my photographer, but failed terribly! Lol.)
Introducing Susan (my boss), Neacail (IT manager) and Owen (My date for the night, and supposedly my photographer, but failed terribly! Lol.)
Since we want to join Susan, Niki from Permanis Sdn Bhd has been so kind and gave me and Owen VIP tickets as well! So we get to sit upstairs where all the food are circulating! The food that they served are below par but still acceptable and not to mentioned, some free flow beers! I thought that since this is a Revive event so there won't be any alcoholic drinks, silly me! Lol.
My lucky draw number: 1158. This is really so sad as I was really this close to getting the prize! The number that they shouted out was 1157!!! The luck is not with me that night!
There are a lot and I meant it, A LOT of DJs showing up for the event! There's Hunny Madu, JJ, Jin and even My FM DJ, Jason and Mei Yan!
Winners of the Rev Cup Amp Your Pix 2012! *Envy*
Me and Susan <3
Best thing about an after party? We get to scoop out the stuff in the goodies bag!
It was quite a fun night out with my colleagues and even though the rest of us are there to chillax whereas Susan is really there doing her work! Lol.
Can't wait for another one! <3
_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment