Thursday, November 10, 2011

美味しい: Shimino Japanese Crepes

Konnichiwa, peeps! 

Today instead of my usual French, let's learn some Japanese culture eh? People say that the best way to learn a country's culture is through food and that's what we are gonna do! 

Introducing the Shimino Japanese Crepes! 
Okok, it might not be the best food to learn about Japanese culture but it's so delicious, I wouldn't want you guys to miss this! 
I think most of you have heard of it, but for those who do not know, check out the cute pink kiosk when you visit GSC One Utama or the Bowling Alley. It's so cute and pinkish with all the decors, you can't possibly miss it! 


 
This love shape decor is so cute! Wanna take photo with it but there's a couple sitting near there>.<!
 
Check out all the flavors available! The displays look so real, you will feel like eating them! You can mix and match by choosing the toppings, ice cream and also the fruits! If you are not a fan of fruits, you can also add in a slice of cake of your choice. Something else also amazes me, okay, picture a 1901 hotdog in your mind and then transfer the hot dog with all its dressing wrapped into a japanese crepe! It's basically a meal!
The price range is not expensive as well, it's only about RM7.90 to RM9.90 depending on the additional toppings. 

 
After much consideration, I finally chose longan with chocolate ice cream! And damn, it's so nice! I think it has now become my favorite dessert of all time!

 
JJ chose a slice of chocolate cake with bananas. She said the chocolate ice cream with banana is so much nicer though as the cake itself isn't that nice! 

 
I don't know which picture to post here so I made a 3 in 1! Experimenting with my iphone 4 with all these cool photo apps! 

 
It tends to get a bit messy when you are eating it! We can't help it that we use so many tissues>.<!
Sorry, Mother Nature!


I am so craving for a Shimino Japanese Crepes right now! The next time you check out this place, let me know what are your favourite mix and match flavors!
Don't worry if you are not a frequent shopper in 1U, they also can be found at Pavillion and Sg Wang Plaza.

I don't know about you, but I am gonna make this my required dessert every time I visit 1Utama! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment