As we managed to reach 1 hour before our work starts, we went to the warehouse sales, fingers crossing, hoping that we will not spend too much in there! All the major brands such as SG, Revlon, Stage were really cheap but you gotta check the manufacturing dates on the product items though as some of them are manufactured since 2008! Cosmetics usually can last for 2 years and it would be best to stop using it after 2 years.
Let me show you guys what I bought from the warehouse sales!
Nail polish remover- 2 for RM5
Revlon's eyeshadow palette refill - RM2 each
I don't have the case actually but I figured that I could just use it this way, maybe put in a box ;)
I don't have the case actually but I figured that I could just use it this way, maybe put in a box ;)
Stage Picture Perfect Concealer and Photo Pro Cream Concealer - 2 for RM20
Yup, I bought both concealer since I will be using the most to cover all my flaws!!
Yup, I bought both concealer since I will be using the most to cover all my flaws!!
I spend RM 36 in total for all the above which I think it is quite worth it! I will be looking forward to the Zara Warehouse Sales! Will try to grab some informal shirts for my dear!

No comments:
Post a Comment