Thursday, November 10, 2011

Glittering Nails: Mani & Pedi

Been such a long time since I pampered myself with Mani and Pedi! As I am not exactly a careful person, so even with the normal nail polish only last me for only few days before it started to chip off! That's why I feel that M&P for me is such a waste! 
But since there's a great deal for M&P, it's hard to miss it!
As you can see it's only RM23 for Express Mani & Pedu with Full Set of Nail Art! I did not get my RM20 Cash Voucher though because as we are leaving, they are all busy with the customers.

 
We have been putting this off for quite some time as we don't seemed to find any occasion! I mean if you paint you nails, you should at least be somewhere where you can show it off! Since Hennessy Artistry is coming soon, and I got invites for the event of the year, what bigger occasion do I need to do my nails?

I love how they did with the decorations, it felt like British cozy house with all the lovely flowers! 


 
The treatment room!

 
We get to choose all kind of colours that we want for our nails.

 
We get to choose a full set of nail art for both our fingers and toes, but the design provided are quite limited though! I guess they can't be doing designs which are too complicated for the customers as there won't be enough time. The nail art I chose for my toe nails is the 4th row, 2nd on the left! Wild and sexy!

 
Express manicure is simply just reshaping the nails, filing, buffing and putting a base coat on the nails. There are deals available that provides hand massage or hand paraffin in classic manicure, you just have to look out for it!


Time to do the toes! She's actually quite helpful as she will provide me suggestions on which colour I should take or the designs. 
 
Only one toe done, can you see the pattern? I actually requested this nail art for my fingernails instead but since she already put it on, I chose another design for my fingernails!

 
Ta-daa! Simple and elegant! Hennesy Artisty, here I come!

 
After the pampering session, we went for Chatime and we also bought some egg tarts from Tung Kee!
I still think the best egg tarts are from John King though!


Stay tune on how I strut my glittering nails in Hennessy Artistry this 12 Nov!

No comments:

Post a Comment