Monday, December 5, 2011

A summary: Fun in the midst of Work

Sorry for disappearing for so long! I have been preparing for my seminar for the past few weeks till I am turning into a zombie and I even look like one! Finally seminar's over and though I still have to write my thesis, tons of assignments and also preparing for exams! However, I decided to take a breather and blog while drinking Chatime (Hazelnut milk tea with grass jelly and pearls)!


Although I swore to my 2 besties that I will only focus on my seminar/thesis and will not go out until after my seminar is over, but what's life without a hint of fun? Thus, I am so sorry that I broke my promise but I only went for the big events that cannot be missed!


A summary :
Hennessy Artistry 2011 - I am so glad that I did not miss this as it turns out to be a really great party with awesome DJs Yolanda Be Cool (best DJs music I have ever heard!), Park Jung Min ( my ears went deaf!), Landy Wen (Sexy!) and last but not least Chris Willis (Awesome!). The dancers are really good and some of them are really funny! For the first time, Chiew Lee joined me, JJ and Kelvin for this party, well, because of Park Jung Min as she really don't like to attend to parties/clubbing and guess what? She thinks its awesome too! All thanks to Tim Chew for the tickets!


The only clear picture that I got in the party coz I forgot to turn on the HDR in my phone>.< This is CL's hand by the way, creative right? Lol




Me taking emo pics after the party! 




Heinz Internship Interview: As I am going for internship in my next and last semester, I have got to start finding companies for internship. Sadly, of all the companies that I had sent my resume to, only Heinz had called to ask me for an interview. I was so nervous that I can't sleep the night before! Luckily the PIC who interviewed me (Jessica and Nini) were really friendly. Unfortunately, they are looking for someone who can fill in the post immediately but I am only able to do that on Feb 2012. But it has been a great experience, and maybe, just maybe I won't be so nervous for my next interview! 





Carlsberg Where's the Party 2 Interview: Are you guys excited for the Where's the Party 2? I was working for the first one as well and it was really awesome for the guests as they get to stay at Sepang Golden Palm Tree Resort. FOR FREE! Hopefully the 2nd 1 is as awesome as the first one, but for workaholic like me who needs money, I have to work! So hopefully me and JJ will get the job!


Took this and edited this while we are stuck in the jam! Totally love this photo!


Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge- Brazil 2011: Yet again, one of the biggest party of the year! How could I missed this especially when Kelvin got us the tickets! We actually went there after the interview and we took 30-45 minutes to change and make up in restroom of One Utama. Poor Kelvin have to wait for us outside. Lol. The party was better than we expected, and they have girls showing us the different brands of JB, these awesome cool RFID tags, photobooth, and best of all, we stole Nadia Heng's table! Lol.



The transformation in the restroom, a lot of people kept watching us>.<


At the photowalls when we arrived, there's like half a dozen of cameras clicking away! Felt like a celebrity!


The two lovely ladies at the JW's special photobooth.

Introducing Wei Sin, my date for the night. Lol.
         


 Finally get to meet Tim Chew during events, as you know, famous people are always hard to take pictures with! Lol


 After the party, we went for supper at Mamak, thought of taking pictures of the wristbands!

Merry Guinness Launch 2011: I think this deserves a blogpost of its own! So stay tune for the next post if you want to have a look at the yummylicious food!


Sneak Peek!!!




Read about it here!


That's all for now, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment