Merry Christmas everyone!
Surprisingly, I got presents for my Christmas! I usually don't celebrate Christmas and I don't really have the tradition of exchanging gifts with friends, so I am pleasantly surprised that I got presents!
First is from Jessica, which is a Bavi Phat paprika shaped hand cream from Korea. I got her a book by Cecelia Ahern which I don't recall the name!
The best part is that Daryl got me a gift as well! I was seriously not expecting this (though I was hoping>.<) but he got me a set of Bvlgari perfume! He initially got a necklace for me but he got psycho-ed by the sales girl (he assured me that she's not pretty...lol) and bought the perfume set instead. I guessed I preferred the perfume but it's so freaking expensive! Yea, you can't hide the price from me! So this will be my Christmas, Anniversary and Valentine's Day gift!
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline + Lotion + Clutch ==> Love the smell! <3
Feeling heartache that my darling spend so much on me! (Only on the outside, LOL)
We went to my favourite Bak Kut Teh in USJ 1! I know that it's kinda weird for a Christmas eve dinner but I love it! You guys should really try it, probably not as good as Klang's but if you stay around PJ area, this is probably the best BKT ever!
So what have I been doing for Christmas? This is a sneak peek!
I feel so bad for not spending my Christmas with Daryl though!(He said that I am not sorry at all when he saw me typing that sentence but I really am! >.<)
I feel so bad for not spending my Christmas with Daryl though!(He said that I am not sorry at all when he saw me typing that sentence but I really am! >.<)
Do check out my next post on my first nerve-wrecking hairshow!


lalalala
ReplyDelete