It has been a really long time since I have gone for any shopping with Jess or in my terms, exercising ;p! And it so happens that Cacat (It doesn't mean disabled or anything, just a nickname that we used to call each for fun and now it has become permanent damage!) also needed a break and seriously some air since she has been cooped up with her assignments as well!
Before we start any shopping, pictures are a must! Purposely make a Christmas themed collage for the festive season!
Full body shot! It so happens that we both are wearing really bright colours and bought from Bandung! We were actually at Padini Concept Stores trying out wedges, when I wanna return to buy it, my size is gone>.<!
Trying out clothes in Kitschen. Sadly I did not get anything>.< And worse still, Kitschen is the only outlet that we actually went in to the fitting room and try, we don't see anything which interests us at our usual shops: F21, Cotton On, Nichii,...
Love this picture! Oh yea, Jess got the black lacey transparent top for RM25, totally sexy!
I actually am falling in love with laces now! This dress have puffy sleeves though which makes my shoulder wider, that's why we fold in the sleeves before we took the picture! lol
The Christmas decorations in 1Utama! Although the erm, Shell faries? are really cute, but I am not feeling Christmassy!
So happen there's a Spongebob Squarepants! I seriously hate this thing but since Jess think that the Shell faries are ridiculous so she took picture with Spongebob instead!
"Muaxx" (Ahem, can't reach>.<)
This is to show you guys that we are eco-friendly girls! Say no to plastic bags!
(*Secret: Jess actually have one plastic bag inside the recycle bag because she forgot to tell the sales promoter that she don't want any plastic bag! She asked me not to mention it here but I can't lie to my readers! Lol)
(*Secret: Jess actually have one plastic bag inside the recycle bag because she forgot to tell the sales promoter that she don't want any plastic bag! She asked me not to mention it here but I can't lie to my readers! Lol)
Sending Jess back!
I actually got myself a La Senza membership card! It's really easy, all you have to do is to go in La Senza and show the model, Leng Yein's profile to them and no purchases are needed!
I was kinda hoping that it's pink colour though!
I was kinda hoping that it's pink colour though!
Bought a shirt from Padini for my new boyfriend! Oops, wrong size!
(This is not my teddy bear (sobs), but some guy actually gave my cousin this bear without knowing that she actually have allergies to fur, so basically it's mine!)
(This is not my teddy bear (sobs), but some guy actually gave my cousin this bear without knowing that she actually have allergies to fur, so basically it's mine!)
I couldn't resist a Maybelline Baby Lips with berry taste! Although I have like 3 lip balms, 1 lipstick and god knows how many lip gloss, I just couldn't stop myself from buying something for my lips! I mean, I have gotta keep my lips kissable right?!
So actually, we were only planning to go Watson to buy a Clinelle cleanser since it's 2nd at 50% off but in the end, we got other stuff instead! I guessed girls could never just go for merely window shopping without buying anything! But we thought we will be spending more though, it seemed that 1 Utama is not much to shop for anymore, thus our next shopping trip: Sunway Pyramid!
dear u r so pretty! nice to meet u :)
ReplyDelete