I was asked by my friend, JoJo to become one of the models for a Christmas event in Taipei Taipei, Subang Avenue. I was hesitating at first since the event is on Christmas night and I should be spending the night with Daryl (Sorry again, dear!) but in the end, i agreed to it, as a favor to JoJo.
I initially thought that this is just some normal hairshow where the hairstyles are most probably just some creative up-dos but I seriously do not know what I got myself into!
I was the first to do the hair and make up, and I guessed I should be lucky as Fabien Wong did my make up! (I initially did not know who he was, just felt that he's such a pro and after googling him, I found out that he was the head of make up department for A cut above academy!Now he's doing make up and hairdo for lots of shoots and even enroll students! How lucky can I get!!!) I tried to glimpse at my make up from time to time, and from having really really black eyeshadows and they transformed into this:
It's really cool right?!
I think I almost had a nervous breakdown when I found out that! I don't know whether it's due to the cold or nervousness, I was trembling from head to toe! Especially during my rehearsal, I was told that I have to wear that hair gear and descend down the narrow stairs, how is it even humanly possible?! At that time, I swore to myself that I am gonna kill JoJo and cut him into pieces for putting me into this situation!
As the night came, every model had to start changing and wearing their head gear. Here are some samples of other models!
Ta-daa! The end result! With JoJo~
Just when I finally adapt to having a heavy artwork on my head, Fabien told me that Wilson Tan, the male supermodel will be showing his appearance and walking with me! I was like OMG, the pressure is killing me! It was one thing to roll down (I mean, literally roll) the stairs by myself, but another to embarrass myself and a top supermodel >.<!
This is Wilson Tan's profile just for your info, he's even better looking in real life!
This is me, legs trembling while waiting for my turn to descend!
Me posing while waiting for Wilson to join me!
Me with Wilson Tan







No comments:
Post a Comment