I can hardly believe that it's already a new year, I felt like 2011 sneakily slipped pass me really fast compared to the other years!
I remembered I celebrated last New Year's eve with Daryl and his group of friends. We planned to go to Fraser's Hill and upon reaching, we realized that it was all dark so we turned back down to Look Out Point but turns out there's no place to sit or even to watch the fireworks! So we spend our NYE in the car, and at some point, stop the car at the roadside so that we can view the fireworks. But all it matters is that we are still able to spend the time together!
I remembered I celebrated last New Year's eve with Daryl and his group of friends. We planned to go to Fraser's Hill and upon reaching, we realized that it was all dark so we turned back down to Look Out Point but turns out there's no place to sit or even to watch the fireworks! So we spend our NYE in the car, and at some point, stop the car at the roadside so that we can view the fireworks. But all it matters is that we are still able to spend the time together!
As for 2011's NYE, Daryl and I were racking our brains on how to celebrate it; should we go for countdown with the public, crash John's family party or have a nice and quiet dinner at home? At the last minute, we decided to for dinner at Cafe Kalamazoo, partly because both of us have no idea what to cook and also because we saw the delicious new year's special from Cafe Kalamazoo's photo album!
So we traveled all the way from Serdang and when we reached there, there were already so many people eating in Cafe Kalamazoo! Luckily for us, I already made reservation beforehand.
Forcing Daryl to take pictures of me and my new Bvlgari clutch while waiting for the food to come! Thanks to my dear so much because he purposely turned all the way back to Serdang as I forgot my make up bag and contact lenses! If not I don't think I will be taking any pictures for NYE>.<!
Drinks: Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake and Orange+Carrot Juice
We two kept fighting over MY Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake because it's just so damn delicious!
We two kept fighting over MY Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake because it's just so damn delicious!
Actually the main and sole reason that we wanted to have dinner at Cafe Kalamazoo was because we wanted to try their Bacon Wrapped Pork Meatloaf and the picture of it look so tempting and seducing! I was even willing to forgo the fact that it contains a bit of cheese within the meatloaf! But when Lawrence came out to our table, I could sense that there was bad news! Alas, there's no more Bacon Wrapped Pork Meatloaf and I still can remembered my reply was: No, no, no, no, no, no! But sadly, nothing can be done so we had to ordered something else instead>.<!
Tenderloin Pork Ribs with French Fries
RM23.90
RM23.90
This is really good! I guess this could be the perfect substitute for the meatloaf as the meat texture is really soft!
The Naked Burger
This is actually their Christmas Specials but they made it specially for me! There's 2 slices of delectable bacons, juicy meat patty and also soft, creamy mash potatoes! I was feeling ravenous and it turned me into a carnivore! I only had my eyes on the right side of the dish. Lol. There's also some cheese on the meat patty but Daryl was able to scoop everything out, sometimes I really hate myself for not being able to eat cheese!
This is actually their Christmas Specials but they made it specially for me! There's 2 slices of delectable bacons, juicy meat patty and also soft, creamy mash potatoes! I was feeling ravenous and it turned me into a carnivore! I only had my eyes on the right side of the dish. Lol. There's also some cheese on the meat patty but Daryl was able to scoop everything out, sometimes I really hate myself for not being able to eat cheese!
Lawrence and Tracy are the bomb! They offered us a free slice of cake for dessert and Lawrence even listed down the cakes which do not contain of any cheese!
Cake of the night: Raspberry Delight
A combination of chocolate cake and raspberry mousse topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Cake of the night: Raspberry Delight
A combination of chocolate cake and raspberry mousse topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Daryl took the first bite and he said that I will definitely like this. What can I say? I love this cake! The raspberry mousse is soft and spongy and when you eat it with the bottom part of the chocolate cake which isn't very sweet, it makes the perfect combination!
It was such a satisfying meal that I couldn't bring myself to wash it down with Chatime! So far I haven't been disappointed by Cafe Kalamazoo yet! I guessed I had to show up earlier if there's any festive specials!
I finally get to wear my long dress so it is a must to take a picture of it since I don't know when would be the next time I can wear it again! Bought this dress at F-block with only RM49!
In the end, we decided to go for a countdown with my beloved Tom Cruise! Yes, I finally got to watch Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol and although Tom Cruise is a bit short and old but he's still forever so handsome!
I got my best ending of 2011 and the best beginnings of 2012 with a kiss, how about you? <3


No comments:
Post a Comment