Although it's light make up and casual outfit, I somehow felt that I am still overdressed!
Arriving at destination! It's quite a nice place, and it looks more like a quaint village with outdoors, stones on the floor and wood architecture! It does gives a cozy and relaxing feeling~
We were waiting for everyone to show up, sadly though, only half of the total course mates showed up! However, it is still quite merry as we have the few guys jokers at our table! Before we can even take a sip out of our Chinese teas, the guys already brought out few cans of Carlsberg! I did drank a little, so that I won't be the party pooper there!
Finally, the food came! My first yee-sang of 2012! Can't get enough of this!
Thai Style Special 3 Appetizers
All three of them are really delicious!
All three of them are really delicious!
Thai Style 2 Flavors Prawn
One is cooked with Spicy sauce and the other mayonnaise. Both were equally nice but I think I would prefer the spicy sauce more!
One is cooked with Spicy sauce and the other mayonnaise. Both were equally nice but I think I would prefer the spicy sauce more!
Steam Herb Chicken
Love this dish! The chicken is steamed till so soft that at one touch, you can easily separate the bones and the meat! Not to mentioned the nice herb gravy as well!
Love this dish! The chicken is steamed till so soft that at one touch, you can easily separate the bones and the meat! Not to mentioned the nice herb gravy as well!
Thai Style Mango Fish
My proud achievement as I managed to 'dissect' the fish in equal portion for everyone! I don't know why, but I seemed to have this weird urge everytime to separate the fish meat from its bones for other people!
My proud achievement as I managed to 'dissect' the fish in equal portion for everyone! I don't know why, but I seemed to have this weird urge everytime to separate the fish meat from its bones for other people!
Tom Yam Seafood Soup
It's rather nice but it's too spicy for me! So in the end, I only drank half of it.
It's rather nice but it's too spicy for me! So in the end, I only drank half of it.
Mixed Vegetables
Pineapple Fried Rice
Sweet Soup with Coconut Jelly
The sweet soup is sort of like mixed fruits with condensed/evaporated milk concoction and we added in the coconut jelly. It wasn't that nice though, seeing that the it's just condensed/evaporated milk. And I was so looking forward to dessert though>.<!
The sweet soup is sort of like mixed fruits with condensed/evaporated milk concoction and we added in the coconut jelly. It wasn't that nice though, seeing that the it's just condensed/evaporated milk. And I was so looking forward to dessert though>.<!
Merlot Red Wine
Before you think that we are some rich kids, this is actually complimentary from the restaurant as we booked early. Lol. I don't really like the taste of red wine though, it tastes really bitter!
Before you think that we are some rich kids, this is actually complimentary from the restaurant as we booked early. Lol. I don't really like the taste of red wine though, it tastes really bitter!
Wine drinking session!
Poor Lip Wah (Standing, Red Shirt), everyone keep trying to make him drunk that night! I think he drank most of the red wine and we had 2 bottles that night! Even JJ took up the challenge of drinking with Lip Wah and she won!
Poor Lip Wah (Standing, Red Shirt), everyone keep trying to make him drunk that night! I think he drank most of the red wine and we had 2 bottles that night! Even JJ took up the challenge of drinking with Lip Wah and she won!
The whole meal was RM338++ for 10 pax and I think it's quite reasonable seeing that there's 9 dishes, not to mentioned that the food is quite nice as well! I had a really fun time with everyone, especially seeing all the guys getting drunk and Lip Wah is obviously the highlight and joker of the night! Even if we graduated, this will be one of my best memories in UPM!
*If you are planning to bring your family there (Honestly, I don't think this is a romantic place for couples), you can check out more information here.
No comments:
Post a Comment