Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Continuing the Fun as A Brunette!

As I participated for the hairshow by Genji Hair Salon and Fabien Wong, Genji Hair Salon offered me free hair dye services for my participation! Yay! I would have done it for the experience and a favor to JoJo so this is definitely a bonus for me! 

I just dyed my hair few months back in September and I loved that color but my dark roots are showing and seriously, how can time passes so quickly! So after delaying it for quite some time due to my finals, I finally went to Puchong to have my hair done.

Me with my old hair color! Wearing my new pink RM10 top which I bought in Times Square.

Just to show you guys more clearly! You can see the two layers of colors >.<

When I reached there, I was looking through the hair colors. I wanted to try red or at least with a hint of red but Jojo was strongly against that idea as he said that red or purple color are easier to fade away and it will look weird later. So in the end, I let JoJo decide for me and he chose a brownish color for me.

This is JoJo, the handsome but a bit fat (he said it himself, not me! I don't even think that he's fat.) hair stylist! Do find him if you ever need any hair services because rest assured that you are in good hands!

Two great hairstylist doing my hair, makes me feel like I am a VIP! Lol.

They do have nail services as well, but since I am so broke, I had to sit still for hours without this luxury!

After sitting for hours, finally it's done! It was taking quite some time as JoJo need to dye my roots first then only start dye-ing for my whole head. Their business are seriously blooming as there are customers all the time! So JoJo couldn't attend to me full time and I was so tired that I kept falling asleep>.<!
The new me!
There's not really much difference except that my hair color is even, and I do love my straight hair after the blow dry! Makes me considering doing rebonding instead!


So what do you guys think? Have you guys start prepping yourself for Chinese New Year as well? There's all the reason you need to make yourself look pretty for this festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment