Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It has been dull ever since my finals are over and all I do is just laze around watching shows, so you can imagine my excitement when Wilee invited me to a cocktail party by Absolut Vodka! As JJ already went back to her hometown so I invited Jessica to go along with me. However, Wilee wasn't feeling well on that day so I went under Tim's name instead, it was such a bummer! It was to be held at Ecoba, PJ Trade Center and the event starts was to start at 7pm. I really do hope that the organizer could pick a better time next time because 7pm is where we have the worst traffic jam in PJ! We were stuck in the traffic jam for 1 and a half hour and we almost gave up going there as we thought that the event would probably be over before we actually reach Ecoba! 

Nevertheless, we finally reached there and we are determined to have some fun!

Outfit of the day: A low cut black dress borrowed from Jessica!

Something that you should know about Absolut Vodka is that it is the first liquor (non-beer) brand which has its own tower! How cool is that! On the event day itself, we get to mix the vodka into the tower and the steps are easy really! 
Step 1: pour 400ml of Absolut Vodka into tower.
Step 2: Pour mixer till 1800ml
Step 3: Put in desirable amount of ice
Step 4: Stir and enjoy! Probably also take some pictures as well!
 


(pictures are credited to Adrian Ng)

Me and the lovely Jessica!
Thanks to Tim for the pictures!

 We were quite shy as we don't know anyone there except for Tim! The whole event is also full of bloggers as well and everyone seemed to know each other! However the table which we are sitting with are quite friendly, and I met Stephen again though it took us quite some time to recall back where we met each other before (Carlsberg party)! In the end, we gathered up our courage and climb to the stage to take some photos with the bottles of Vodka!

Guess what? I met Valerie,the ultimate Hello Kitty fan on that day too! I already noticed her when she was playing games hosted by Linora, the Red fm dj! It was so nice to meet her again and I only realized that she is a blogger too! 


It was so sad that we had to leave early as I had an job interview later at Damansara Uptown! Free flow is till 9pm only so there are guests leaving already anyway. I guess there's always other chances to party! 

Many thanks to Tim and Wilee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment