Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~Stage Hair Boutique: A Brunette~

Finally a hair makeover for myself!

Bought this Milkadeal voucher since May and I have totally forgotten about it until August when I realized that I have to redeem it before it expires! It's quite a great deal which costs RM68 instead of RM341 for Hair Color + Treatment + Cut + Wash + Blow at Stage Hair Boutique, Kota Damansara. The price is awesome and now is to review the service!

As you can see, there are 492 people who bought this deal! So when I called during end of August, I expected that they will be definitely be available, but they are fully booked till 12 September! It was after the expiry date but they are kind enough to extend the redemption period so lucky me!

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward for this as I really don't know what hair colour I should opt for and I am really scared that I might end up worse than before! Had bad hair colouring experience!
The place is quite easy to find (If a road idiot can find it, so can you!) but there are limited parking space. I had to circle back a couple of rounds before I can find a parking spot. However, according to the stylist, we can actually double parked right in front of their salon and they will be part-time jockey to help us move our cars if needed! Lol.


Quite a nice environment with the simple red and white design. The lightbulbs design totally vibes out the feeling of being a superstar at backstage!


Some reading materials which I guessed is quite a necessity in any of the hair salon.
                   
While waiting for the hair stylist, took a before photo! The first photo cant really see my uneven hair colour though. Check out the 2nd photo! See the 2 different layers of colour on my hair under the sun?




I talked to one of the hair stylist, Bryan and finally we decided on dark brown with a hint of copper as my hair colour. He's really a friendly guy and we are from the same hometown, Malacca. Found out that he was my primary school senior as well! What a small world!

So after washing and cutting my hair, it looks something like this. Jason is the one who cut it for me though, actually it's more like just a bit of trimming.



Then the real work begins! This is the part where Jason starts to apply the dye on my hair. It's quite tiring for him as my hair is quite thick according to him! By the way, Jason is also a really friendly hair stylist, funny as well! And girls, he's looking for the love of his life so intro some hot babes to him ya! Lol. (You can thank me next time, Jason!)


When every parts of my hair were covered in dye! 


After waiting for around 20-25 minutes, I finally went to wash off the dye. Wasn't quite sure how is the results yet though!



Treatment! Though I actually forgot that the package comes with treatment!


Oh yeah, while waiting for your hair to be done, you can opt for a manicure or pedicure which Stage offered in the salon itself as well! It's a pretty smart move for them as the customers won't get bored waiting! 



The treatment takes about 15 minutes or so. That's a steamer i guessed as I can feel hot steam out of my head! I looked weird in here>.<! 



Ta-da! Finally done! It took around 2 hours and 15 minutes for the whole process. After I am done, I took pictures with the 2 great hair stylist! 




Took this in the car where there's a little sunlight so that the colour is more obvious. Basically it will be dark brown but under the sun/light, it will have a copperish tone to it. 


Loving the hair colour! And after the treatment, my hair is so soft and fluffy! 

I am very satisfied with the end results, thanks to Stage Hair Boutique! I will totally recommend their services to all my friends! Anyone who's interested in getting their services, can get in touch with them through their Facebook page.


As a smart consumer, I usually check out the deals to get a better price! (Kelv, you shouldn't stop your girl from checking out more deals, she is just being a smart consumer rather than just pay the full price! :p)
Stay tune if you want to find out more!

2 comments:

  1. laa. not really road idiot lah. u found the futsal place at USJ 1. 1st attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! One of my proud accomplishment! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete