Recently went shopping in Sunway Pyramid with JJ (the ultimate devil). Honestly, we weren't expecting to spend that much but looking forward to some window shopping that's all! But in the end, I spent around RM300 while JJ spent around RM200>.<
I was wearing so simple but JJ was wearing maxi dress!
I spent the most on Etude House and I wasn't even planning to buy anything from there. It seemed that just browsing around can be dangerous as well! While JJ was looking at the eyeliner section, I was browsing through some BB creams and I found the whole set of Dr. Oil+ Solution (which basically is the beginning of a major splurging!)
Dr Oil+ Solution Anti Shine BB Lotion SPF 20/PA++ RM35.90
Well, the reason I fell in love with this BB cream is that it's not oily at all! It gaves you a powdery feeling once u applied it. It blended smoothly with the skin and it's so light you can barely feel that there's anything on your face! It was written on the box that it's oil free, paraben free and talc free so it will be suitable for sensitive skin girls as it won't clog your pores.
The bad sides of this BB cream is that it has sheer coverage so if you have blemishes or dark circles (sadly, like me), it won't do much to help you in concealing it. This BB lotion will give a slight whitish cast and it's a tad bit flaky on my skin as well. So I would recommend this to blemish free, oily skinned girls who wants a natural look.
Dr. Oil+ Solution Anti Shine Mist RM25.90
A facial mist which you can use to control the oily shine on your face after wearing make up for long hours. According to the instructions, it can improve foundation coverage and longevity. Apparently you can spray mist over the face before make up application to improve make up effect and durability as well.
For me, I think this mist is quite effective as I was spraying half of my face to see whether there's any difference. The part where I sprayed it was so refreshing and non-sticky where the other part is slightly oily! I made JJ to spray it on her face as well and she admitted that there's a vast difference as well! Thumbs up for this!
Dr. Oil+ Solution Anti Shine Finish Pact RM36.90
It's a finishing powder where the powder is translucent and gives you a matte finish. I was really searching for a compact powder and I find this quite useful as it really does control the oily shine on my face (I keep touching my face to see whether it has became oily. Lol. It did lasted for few hours) and it gives a smooth silky feeling. There's only one available shade though and I think that this is more suitable to girls who have light- medium skin tone. It's not bad if you are looking for a natural touch up.For me, I think this mist is quite effective as I was spraying half of my face to see whether there's any difference. The part where I sprayed it was so refreshing and non-sticky where the other part is slightly oily! I made JJ to spray it on her face as well and she admitted that there's a vast difference as well! Thumbs up for this!
Dr. Oil+ Solution Anti Shine Finish Pact RM36.90
Additional
Etude House Magic Rice Pack Peeling RM20
I was looking for a scrub as my previous Origins scrub went MIA. I couldn't resist getting this as it was on sales! The normal price was RM49.90 and now it's selling at only RM20, how can I ever resist that? The sales assistant tried it on my hand and I can actually see the difference in the skin tone and my hand felt smoother as well ( I forgot to take pictures at that time!). It's actually quite creamy with tiny exfoliants so that when you use it on your face, you won't feel painful at all. Despite the name, there are no actually peeling involved which I guessed its a good thing. If you have blemished face like me, peeling would be quite a torturous thing for me!It would be much better if it provides a more hygienic packaging though. Overall, this is quite good considering the price but I will only recommend it after a few uses.
Freebies!
If you purchase more than RM88 (which obviously I had!), you will receive this gift set which comprises of facial cleansing foam, body wash, body lotion and also mask. (Note: If you bought over RM60 like JJ, you will also get a toner and serum as well!)The sales assistant was kind enough to give us some samples as well!
Aloe Moistfull Soothing Cream and Collagen Moistfull BB cream
For more promotion, check out Etude House Facebook Page.
I guessed I am seriously a cosmetic/skincare junkie ! So more product reviews coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment