While waiting for our pasta to arrived, thought that I am gonna do some self shot wearing newly bought make up (Etude House)!
The pasta is served in a paper box which I am not sure whether or not it's considered as eco-friendly but I guessed there's not enough staff to do all the cleaning. The pasta wasn't heavenly good but worth for the price. As I cant taste the cheesecakes, so I basically cant give any verdicts on that, however Daryl did say that the strawberry cheesecake taste better than the raspberry cheesecake. Overall, I think it's recommendable and I would definitely go there again to try out some desserts. Although it's kinda pricey, but it's so mouthwatering just by looking at all the pastries, confectionery and cakes! (Didn't manage to snap pictures of those but will definitely return back there for second round!)
Just to show you guys the "Dress of The Day"! Love this dress which I bought it in Pearl Harbor in Sunway Pyramid (Asian Avenue).
No comments:
Post a Comment