Guess who went to Arthur's Day?
Oui, moi! (Translate: Yes, me!)
All thanks to Erica Ting and Iris Yoong as I got 2 tickets each from them!
All thanks to Erica Ting and Iris Yoong as I got 2 tickets each from them!
If you guys have no idea what's Arthur's Day, it's actually to celebrate the day which Arthur Guinness signed a 9000-year lease on the famous St. James Gate brewery in Dublin, Ireland. Arthur's Day 2011 will be ending in Malaysia where there will be live music concert featuring none other than Taio Cruz!


When we reach there at 7.30pm,we thought we are late and there will be no parking. But luckily for us, traffic was quite smooth and there's plenty of parking left!
Arriving in style! (We are slightly overdressed but the camera seemed to like us!lol)
Mizz Nina (Still remembered Jessica was pulling me through the crowds because What You Waiting For is on! I am wearing heels!!!)
Prema (nice voice)

Burn Arena and Yuri Wong singing the theme song "The Call" (Apparently Yuri Wong composed this song!)
Last but not least, Taio Cruz! The crowd went crazy when he came out, I was one of them of course!)

(Pictures credited to Guinness Malaysia)
Me, William, Calvin, JJ and Jess! ( I gave 3 tix to Jess, William and Calvin so now they owe me dinner!)
We didn't feel like drinking as there's no free flow. GAB charged about RM50 for 3 pints which I guess it's already quite cheap but hey, we are only students! Budget control here! Lol. There are stalls who are taking advantage of this and sell a small bottle of mineral water for RM5! Luckily for us, when we stepped out there's this Chill Out Zone where they provide us bottles of mineral water for free!
I was stuck in the parking lot for almost 45 minutes but it's still better than what I had expected and since I am staying at Serdang, it's just a short route back for me!
I was stuck in the parking lot for almost 45 minutes but it's still better than what I had expected and since I am staying at Serdang, it's just a short route back for me!
Thanks GAB for organizing such an amazing Arthur's Day! Hopefully the next one will be even better!
"To Arthur!"







No comments:
Post a Comment