Official synopsis: Officially, Apollo 17, launched December 17th, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But a year later, in December of 1973, two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense. What you are about to see is the actual footage which the astronauts captured on that mission. While NASA denies its authenticity, others say it's the real reason we've never gone back to the moon. -- (C) Official Site
Movie Genre: Science Fictions, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller
Cast: Warren Christie, Lloyd Owen, Ryan Robbins
This is a poster of Apollo 18. You can also check out the trailer here.
Our passes for the premium screening courtesy of Fly Fm.
Honestly, I don't really have high expectations for the movie as I usually won't watch thrillers or horror movie. Anyone who watch thrillers/horror/ghost movies with me, will suffer a painful experience with my fingernails mark all over their arm! Lol.
Sadly, the show did not even satisfy my low expectations! It is shown as a video footage where it is sort of a collection of blurry and frenetic images and there are some missing frames here and there which makes me dizzy just by watching the show.
Even though I jumped at 2 of the scenes of the movie but it is nothing too overly scary. In fact, there is no building tension. I find the storyline kind of flat and it's nothing interesting. Even the "aliens" in the movie just looks like rock-spiders so i guessed one of the lessons learnt in the movie is not to go pick up the rocks on the moon as it might turn out to be alien spiders!
As I don't really know how to describe the movie in specifics, these are some of the movie experts' reviews which you can actually refer to.
Review 1
Review 2
Overall, I really don't recommend this show as it is such a bore. If you have watched this, let me know what do you think about it!
Sadly, the show did not even satisfy my low expectations! It is shown as a video footage where it is sort of a collection of blurry and frenetic images and there are some missing frames here and there which makes me dizzy just by watching the show.
Even though I jumped at 2 of the scenes of the movie but it is nothing too overly scary. In fact, there is no building tension. I find the storyline kind of flat and it's nothing interesting. Even the "aliens" in the movie just looks like rock-spiders so i guessed one of the lessons learnt in the movie is not to go pick up the rocks on the moon as it might turn out to be alien spiders!
As I don't really know how to describe the movie in specifics, these are some of the movie experts' reviews which you can actually refer to.
Review 1
Review 2
Overall, I really don't recommend this show as it is such a bore. If you have watched this, let me know what do you think about it!

lol, i should watch this. haha, i still remember you were asking me to turn the direction of my lappy screen to another side when i was watching THE SAW, lol.
ReplyDeleteNolo..if you watch this..you sure very disappointed...
ReplyDeletenot scary enough?
ReplyDelete