As this wasn't my first time dining in Cafe Kalamanzoo, I was really excited when Hahah had this amazing deal for Cafe Kalamanzoo!
"Hearty American meal for 1 at Kalamanzoo Cafe: Choice of Pesto Cheesy Chicken or Double Bacon Pork Burger and any milkshake on the Menu/create your own concoction from the existing menu for RM12.90 instead of RM26.40.
If total transaction exceeds 80, there will be free chocolate brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.If you are a digi user, you can to choose another free drink, with the exception of beer. "
How cool of a deal is that? Trust Hahah deals for coming up with rewards multiplier!

After buying the deal for about a month, we finally decided to have a double date in Cafe Kalamanzoo!
Just a short and brief introduction of Cafe Kalamanzoo:
" The owners each resided in the States between five to ten years. A couple of years after their return, they realized they missed those days so much and decided to recreate them here, thus Cafe Kalamanzoo was born."
Even though they are the owners, they are really humble and friendly! So thumbs up for the great customer service! (Even they provide great service, they don't charge any service tax! So please do tip them!)
Love the design of Cafe Kalamanzoo! It's nothing too fancy but it will make you feel warm and cozy and it's perfect for a hang out place as well.
Yup! They are pet friendly too! So you can bring along your pet as long they don't disturb other customers!
Our first round of milkshakes! Starting from the top left: Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Banana (You can see its slightly lesser than the rest because JJ sipped it before I can take the pic!), Blueberry Vanilla and Chocolate Peppermint. I would really recommend the Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake as it's simply the best!
Could resist ordering some side orders: Chili Cheese Fries RM6.90
According to the rest of them, it's really nice and the portion is definitely worth the price!
According to the rest of them, it's really nice and the portion is definitely worth the price!
Daryl ordered the Soup of the Day: Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup RM5.90(I couldn't really remember the name though>.<) It's sort of like ABC soup with the carrots and onions but there's a lingering sweet and sour taste on your tastebud with a tinge of spiciness!
Daryl and JJ both ordered the Pesto Cheesy Chicken. It has a rather unique sauce with the pesto paste (I find it rather refreshing but Kelvin don't really like it though) and the boneless chicken is juicy!
As for me and Kelv, we ordered the simply delicious Double Bacon Pork Burger with French Fries! Just looking at the picture makes you mouthwatering! This is the best burger I have ever eaten and whoever invented this is simply a genius! When you match bacon with a juicy pork patty, all that came to my mind is that this is really awesome! I actually finish the whole burger by myself but I did let Daryl take a couple of bites to try it.
Really creative of them!
I have been waiting for these scrumptious brownies with vanilla ice cream! Actually this is the whole reason why I bought this deal, but they are rather cheap! It's only RM1.50 for a piece of brownies!
Our second round of drinks! From the left: Carrot+Orange, Grape Soda, Strawberry+Orange and Orange+Lemon. I preferred carrot+orange juice though and the orange+lemon juice is seriously very sour! Lol.
Finally a decent picture of me and Daryl! I would really say that Cafe Kalamanzoo has really done an amazing job because Daryl has never say that the food he ate was nice, it's always 'not bad'. But for the first time, he actually compliments all the food from Cafe Kalamanzoo! So you will definitely be seeing us again soon!
Since we are the last customers in the cafe, we requested to take a picture with all the 4 owners!Hope it wasn't too much of a hassle for them!
Even when I am writing this blog, I feel like calling for a Double Bacon Pork Burger delivery to Serdang! It has only been 2 days and I am already missing the food! Even without the great deal from Hahah, it's still worth it to dine there.
Can't wait to dine there again!
Find out more:
Cafe Kalamanzoo
A-G-36, Jalan PJU 1/43, Aman Suria Damansara. 47301 Petaling Jaya Malaysia.
03-7805 1436
Open daily from 11am till 10.30pm except Tuesdays.

Near my house! =D
ReplyDeleteHey Tim, you should really go try it out then! :p
ReplyDelete