Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chatime: "Good Tea! Good Time!"


 As the slogan goes, it's having a good time while enjoying a good cup of tea! 
I still remembered passing by Chatime Sunway Pyramid and was amazed by the massive crowd that was queuing up for Chatime, it was simply madness!!! 
So when i was shopping around Dataran Pahlawan Melaka, I was surprised that there's a Chatime here! The crowd is a lot lesser so my friend and I decided to give it a try! (Even though we just had bubble tea before this!)




While ordering, saw this cute little Tip-Me Bear!



The service was quite fast considering the amount of people ordering. We only have to wait around 5 minutes before we can get our drinks. 
Just taking pictures of the sealing machine while waiting. It seemed to be Taiwan-made?

       

Luckily for us, a group of people went off and we got to sit down and enjoy our chatime! Finally, time to see what's the craze all about!
                        

I ordered Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea while my friend ordered the Red Bean Milk Tea. Both are the top sellers of Chatime!


                    



                  

Totally failed at poking the straw!
   

After the first sip, there was this strong taste of tea! I am not quite used to the strong tea flavor at first as I was expecting more like the usual bubble milk tea where they used coloured flavoring. But after awhile, I came to find that it's really quite nice with the big chunks of cincau as well! The only thing missing is the black pearls which I love so much! I didn't know that you have to add it urself while ordering. >.<

As for the Red Bean Milk Tea, I don't really fancy it as I am not a big fan of red bean though I have lots of friends recommended that! 

There are a lot of choices in Chatime which includes the Mellow Milk Tea, Fresh Tea, Oriental Pop Tea, Special Mix and etc! You can also check it out at www.ichatime.com
Oh ya! 1 cool thing about Chatime is that you can actually adjust the percentage of sugar and ice options for your milk tea! Healthy eh? 

         
Try it out for yourself! Let me know which is your favorite Chatime!

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment