Friday, September 30, 2011

My Loot: Padini Warehouse Sales Craze

"This is by far the craziest warehouse sales I have ever been to! Seriously, insane!"

When I found out that Padini was having a warehouse sales with everything priced at RM5, I was really ecstatic! Naturally, I shared this with my 2 besties who are the ultimate Padini fans! 

And get this, it's not those usual marketing scam that says STARTS FROM RM5 but this is really ALL AT RM5!

It's held at Padini Holdings, Glenmarie where it's one of the busiest industrial area in KL. Unfortunately for me, this means that I actually drove one and a half hour just to get there! When we reached there, there's rows of cars parking at the side of the road which is one of the reasons the road is so jammed! Luckily for us,we found a parking spot though we need to walk for some distance.
We became so hyped while we are walking towards to Padini Holdings, but to our despair, we saw a massive crowd in front of the gates! 

As Padini's management staffs only allow few people to go in at a time and through a small opening of the gate, which caused the other customers all crowded in front of the gates and under the hot sun as well! This actually caused a huge rage among the crowds as some of them has been waiting for hours! For us, we waited for at least 1 hour out there before we were being "pushed in"! It might not be totally the management's fault for not letting all of us going in at once, but they should know that this will happen and thus make some better arrangements! 
For example, a canopy, a better queuing system or maybe a bigger space?

I was so dehydrated and lack of oxygen when I was finally entered the warehouse, I don't really have much energy left to search of any clothes! As usual, for the items in the warehouse clearance are normally defects, yellowish spots, lack of sizes and really old stocks! It's quite disappointing that there are not much of guy's clothes though. Either there's no stock or other people had already grabbed it all>.<! But I did managed to get some items to my liking! 

After the tiring day, we went to Chatime SS15 to chill!
One of my favourite drinks in Chatime, Grass Jelly Milk Tea with black pearls! Look at my weary face>.<




Behold, my loot for the day!


I bought 13 items and all of them totaled up to RM 65! While I was cutting off the tag, I calculated the normal price that I should be paying and guess what, it's RM1030! Such a big difference!

Really enjoyed the experience of grabbing cheap clothes, filtering clothes and chilling afterwards with my besties, CL and JJ!

Looking forward to the next ones : Nose Warehouse Sales and Big Bad Wolf Clearance!

Let's shop till drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment