Initially, he wanted to bring us to somewhere in Jaya One but it was quite late and most of the stores are already closed so we have to opt for another option. He brought us to dr. CAFE instead which is located at Solaris for a coffee session.
dr. CAFE was originated from Saudi Arabia and serves 100% Arabica Coffee. They have this tagline claiming that they serve "The Best Coffee In The World", quite a phrase isn't it? We will see whether that holds true!
We had a hard time ordering as we aren't exactly coffee lovers! The staff was quite helpful when she helped us to narrow down our choices while Shanker just keep laughing away at our indecisive manners! In the end, we decided to choose Caramel Macchiato Latte which I think is under the Expresso Category.
There's actually a No Photography policy which we didn't know about, so we just keep taking pics!
Finally, our Caramel Macchiato Latte is done and it smells absolutely delicious!!!
And guess what? It is delicious! As I am not a coffee lover, so I cant exactly say that whether if this is the best coffee in the world but this cup of Caramel Macchiato Latte is simply the bomb! It's perfect for a rainy day as well! We are a bit overdressed for this though. Lol.
The gentleman, Shanker! ( I will never forget what he told us that night - NKK!)
As our dinner is just ABC soup, we took a slice of Swiss Chocolate Layer. Costs about RM10. Nothing great about it though. The oreo has gone soft but the cake itself is very chocolatey though.
Well, is it the ultimate coffee experience? For me, I think it is! The ambiance is really nice and its a great place to hang out and just chill. There's this nice and cozy sofa where you can just relax on it and their coffees are delicious (at least the one that I ordered). It's just too bad that we came by too late and they closed the shop at 12.30am.
Definitely will be going there again!
What a super nice place to visit, feels like I wanna have a cup of Caramel Macchiato Latte and a slice of Swiss Chocolate Layer that looks perfectly tasty.
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly nice! You should try it sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent blog!!!!
ReplyDelete