Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Head Over HEELS: Nose Warehouse Sales

" I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."  -Marilyn Monroe-

This statement is so true, isn't it? Every girl needs to have at least a pair of heels! But as for my case, one pair ain't enough! Lol.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, Nose Warehouse Sales is another sale that I am anticipating for! Before this, I went to one of their warehouse sales in February, and my winnings of the day:



Spent around RM100 for all these! 



I was expecting the next warehouse sales to be next year though so I was quite surprised when I saw the poster. 


Nevertheless, we started off to Wisma RSH in Sunway and when we reach there, you can see the free parking in Wisma RSH are already full. There people parking outside by the roadside but there's no crazy crowd waiting outside the gates or whatsoever, which is a huge relief!

Luckily for me, I finally found a parking spot and when I walked in to the warehouse, the shock registered on my face as the crowd for this round had doubled or tripled up!


Not to waste anymore time, we faster move towards the size 7 section and start selecting the shoes! One thing which is good about Nose warehouse sales is that at least they will categorize the prize with the sizes so that we don't have to rummage the whole bin just to find our own sizes!

Sadly for us, there are not much designs to choose from the size 7 section as I guess that's a pretty standard size and most of the people are size 7! For this time, there's only either RM10 and RM20. We also saw some of the designs are from the last warehouse sales!

We moved on to the bags section but it was so crowded, we literally have to squeeze ourselves into the crowd just to get a hold of the bags! But I don't really see any designs which are nice though and if there are any nice designs, the price is not worth it! Price range is from RM10 to RM50.

Surprisingly, there's an accessory section with all the earrings, sunglasses, and necklaces with each selling at RM10! It's not very practical though because people can just slipped it in our bags and no one will know anyway. So pretty much have to depends on the customers' morale!


After wrapping up the stuff that we want, we stepped out for the cashier. The queue was LONG! We spend another hour just by queuing up which is quite frustrating considering we didn't buy a lot>.<!
There are only 3 cashiers which 2 lanes are for credit cards and 1 for cash. 

I really don't understand how can their management be so foolish and only have 3 working cashiers? It's obviously not enough and they should look at the current situation and perhaps open more cashiers. Hopefully they will have more workforce for the next few days! 

The air circulation is really bad as well, as you can see in the second picture, the door was only half open. Well, because of that, someone fainted right in front of me! After that only did they open up the door to its maximum.
Well, since we are gonna wait, we decided to shoot some pics! Even though this bag is in the picture, it was eventually thrown back to the crowd!
 This time only me and JJ went to the warehouse sales since CL wanted to save money. (But her scholarship just banked in, so she's still going at another day. LOL)


When I looked at this picture, I feel like kicking JJ's butt! She spent 1 frigging hour deciding which of the bracelet she should buy! And every 5-10 minutes, she will ask again which should she buy and she starts debating which one is better or more worth it. In the end, guess what? She finally listens to my advice and bought both of them! =.=



I ended up only buying 2 pairs of shoes, a sunglasses and a long necklace which is considered as very little for a shopaholic like me. So I would say that it's quite disappointing compared to the last one. But part of the reason also due to someone scolded me for spending too much on shopping lately and even asked me how many pairs of shoes do I need?? T.T (You know who you are!)

I think it has become a ritual to go to Chatime after a shopping trip! We didn't get to chill though as we are rushing back for class!
One of my favourite: Strawberry pudding Au Lait with black pearls (It's actually sufficient even without the pearls!)


Brace yourself for more shopaholic tales!

For more information about Nose Warehouse Sales, click here.

5-9 October 2011

Time: 10am-7pm

Tel: 03- 5123 2668

Location:
Lot 691, Wisma RSH,
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
Off Jalan Kewajipan
Subang Jaya


No comments:

Post a Comment