Although I love to party but I am quite a bookworm myself too! So when I found out that the Big Bad Wolf is organizing another book sales and it's in MAEPS, Serdang this round, I am definitely ecstatic! I actually planned to go on last Saturday, but when we reach there and saw the parking lots are full of cars, we decided to come back on weekdays instead. (This is the first time I actually feel that I am lucky that I am staying in Serdang!)
So when the day finally came, I am down with flu! I didn't get much rest the day before and I just had some flu med which I think was still causing some after effects on me. But I am not gonna back down after waiting for so long!
I would really like to give a big clap to the organizers of Big Bad Wolf Book Sales though for choosing the most appropriate place ever and also make this books-buying experience the best ever!
Why did I say that?
#1 There's plenty of parking so you don't even have to worry about traffic jams or anything.
#2 Shuttle services to bring you to the convention hall so that you don't have to walk! No panting!
#3 Big space so it's not crowded in there.
#4 Air conditioning!!! (Thank god for this, if not I can't even survive for 10 minutes with my flu!)
#5 Books are not all strewn all over the place.
#6 The books are so damn cheap!
#7 Friendly services.
#8 Adequate amount of cashiers.
#9 There are food vendors such as RasaMas outside of the halls so you won't go starving!
Just some pictures for you guys to check it out yourself!
#9 There are food vendors such as RasaMas outside of the halls so you won't go starving!
Just some pictures for you guys to check it out yourself!
Luckily we chose to go on weekdays as there's no much crowd and we can shop at our leisure! Well, I usually only read books with the genre romance and there's like 2 rows on the category romance itself! The price range on the books are usually RM8-RM12. I even saw my favourite book of all time - Harry Potter selling at RM8! I paid like RM100 for each of them when they first came out >.<! Oh well, at least it's worth it.
Normally I can stay on for hours if I am not under the weather. But I am feeling slightly woozy after an hour of looking at all the books and by that time, I already took at least 8 books! My arms are aching after carrying them around while browsing for more!
Tips: You can actually leave your box at the counter so that you don't have to carry so heavily around! We didn't know that>.<! Can't leave it overnight though.
Tips: You can actually leave your box at the counter so that you don't have to carry so heavily around! We didn't know that>.<! Can't leave it overnight though.
JJ actually have class at 1pm but because she wanted to find the books that Kelv wants, she kept looking around for those books! In the end, she's late for half an hour and she had to skip lunch as well! I guessed love beats everything. <3
Even though there's many rows of cashiers, it seemed that every row are fully lined up with people!
The books that we bought! Top: I bought in total of 6 books of RM8 and 2 books of RM10 which is only RM68! Crazy deal, right?
(The books are currently in my car as I scared that if they are anywhere near me, I would read them instead of my text books!)
Snapping pictures while waiting in the line. I looked like crap though>.<!
Everything is great except for the annoying salesmen from OCBC who kept asking me whether I want to sign up for OCBC credit card to get a RM20 voucher. Apparently they are only targeting working adults and not students which means that I looked old! JJ had not been asked even once and me, 5 times!!!
Great job, Big Bad Wolf! I am planning on another visit probably after my exams (which is actually in about 3 hours time) though I really should save some money for the birthday of a special someone this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment