Thanks to Tune Talk, I got to watch the movie premier of Real Steel which I have been waiting for weeks! Actually I was just randomly going through Facebook when I saw that Tune Talk was organizing this competition where all you have to do is just to send in an email to them and every fifth email received will be getting a pair of movie tickets!

The movie premiere was held at GSC Pavillion which I heard is the best GSC movie theater of all and it's so true! The seats are comfortable and a lot of leg space for those long legs. But of course, you gotta pay a price which is the freaking expensive parking!
Let's get to the movie review, shall we?
Firstly, it's awesome! It has been quite some time since I watched a really good show and this is it!
Official movie synopsis: Set in the near future, where robot boxing is a top sport, a struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot. During his hopeful rise to the top, he discovers he has an 11-year-old son who wants to know his father.
Movie Genre: Science Fiction, Action
Cast: Hugh Jackman, Evangeline Lilly, Dakota Gayo
To put it bluntly, it's robots controlled by humans fighting with each other till parts of the loser team get torn off. But thank god, the whole movie is not all just about robot fighting till the end but there are some emotional and sentimental parts where you can see there's the father and son bonding and also some romance as well.
So there's actually a lot of those high tech animated stuff and a good storyline as well! Sounds good?
Even though I am not into those robot kind of stuff but I actually think that this movie is really cool with the designs of the robots and also how the robot actually imitates the human movement! The best part that I like is actually the dancing part which I will let you guys see it for yourself!
If you really want to know more about it, check out the spoiler review here:
Review
Tune Talk has done a really great job in organizing this event and treating us winners good as we walked in to our seats in the theater, there's a actually a free popcorn with a can of Coca Cola waiting for us! Talk about royal treatment! But sadly for a popcorn junkie like me, I already bought a box of regular popcorn for the movie! >.< And I forgot to bring my phone which is why I didn't get to take any pictures!
In a nutshell, it's a great movie and you guys must watch it! I mean, who doesn't like fighting robots (for guys) or a hot hunk (for girls)???
Catch it when it's out on 13 October 2011!

No comments:
Post a Comment