23/12/2011 marks the day where it will be my final day of my university life, where I will have my last class, where I can finally stop worrying about my assignments and thesis! Well, I am not officially graduating yet but I won't be returning back to UPM as my internship is at the last semester and I still have the dreaded finals on January.
I have been worrying about my thesis for the past few months and I am so glad that I finally can stop thinking about it, not to mention a good night sleep! I had some complications with my thesis as my previous supervisor go MIA on me and I have to find a new supervisor for myself. New supervisor = new title = redo everything! I was seriously going to just forget about graduating this year as I really thought it would be impossible to finish it in time since I have to finish everything in 3 months where other people used 1 year to complete it!
Although it's not my best work, but at least I finished it! Really proud of myself!
(I actually want to print out 1 copy and just burn it so as to satisfy my frustration for the past few months! But my friend pointed out that if I burned it, I might see it again when I die, so i decided against it>.<)
Our accomplishment! (I looked like crap>.< coz I only slept like few hours per day only! Oh yea, I don't dress up to go for class!)
There are really many people that I should thank for this; JJ and CL of course (esp CL because 1 hour before sending it for binding, she actually helped to do some part as I couldn't finish it in time), some of my course mates (Yan Ping, Shelvi, Siew Gin, Jason, Hvern, ZC, Yun and probably more!) and even though we are not that close throughout our uni years but they are still willing to help me, so million thanks to them! The one person I would really like to show my gratitude to is my supervisor, Dr. Melissa because even though there's a shortage of time, she is still willing to guide me through and she is seriously the nicest person I have ever met!
There's of course, celebratory drinks for the night! We have been planning for this since early semester that we must go celebrate on the night of 23/12/2011! After much research, we finally decided on Library Puchong, the irony of it! Lol.
I finally get to try Hoegaarden after so long!
1 pint is so big! As usual, it took me hours to finish it and even that, I secretly pour some to CL and JJ's glass!
Friendship Forever! (That's our friendship ring btw, it's from F21!)
There's always sad and happy times during university life, and I guess I might miss it when I am working since I can't skip classes anymore! Now I will be waiting for my internship, hopefully I can get a good company!
Merry Christmas, peeps!

No comments:
Post a Comment