It's this time of the year again!
What am I referring to? It's my birthday! Although I know that people usually don't like to make a fuss out of it, but birthday comes only once a year! So I am gonna pamper myself just the way I deserved it! <3
For this year, I have someone else to pamper me as well and even though it's not my birthday yet, I had already received my first birthday present from my darling!
It's an exquisite bracelet from Mirumiru.my and I love it! Though it's not expensive jewelry, or Thomas Sabo, it's really the thoughts that count. The story of him choosing this bracelet is so sweet that I decided to post here in my blog! It actually started off like this:
I saw this lovely charm bracelet on Mirumiru's page and commented on it, but I never know that Daryl will actually notice my comment! (Though I was really hoping that he would^^) He's quite an actor ( or damn good liar) when I showed him the bracelet and told him I might buy this for my own birthday, his face was passive with no trace of emotion showing that he actually bought this already!
*Check out Mirumiru.my as their items are really nice! Maybe I should comment on more pictures and see whether Daryl will buy all of them for me! Lol
Can't wait to wear it on my birthday dinner! Countdown: 4 more days to go!
Love you <3

No comments:
Post a Comment