It's a bit hard to find Miraku Restaurant so it's great that they installed pillar wrap showing the way to Miraku. It's actually located at the outside of the building with the Starbucks as the entrance. Upon reaching, we were served some hot green tea and the organizer, Suefin briefed us about Miraku.
So, bear with me when I share a little info about Miraku:
Miraku (a great place for customers to enjoy great food) is designed to provide the art of Japanese dining to those who desire to experience gourmet food. Established under the Texchem Group of Companies, Miraku aims to bring the best of Japanese culinary and deliver the essence of Japanese cooking which places top priority in the selection of quality and fresh produce.

While the first outlet in G Hotel, Gurney Penang can accommodate approximately 130 customers at one time, Miraku in Paradigm Mall can accomodate about 150 customers at one time!
You can choose to sit in the tatami room for an authentic feel!
Miraku also cater for corporate and family dinner so you don't have to worry if you are coming with a group of a people! 3 private rooms will turn into a long big room in no time!
As I learned that there will be 17 dishes that night, I had a light lunch so you can imagine my anticipation and grumbling stomach waiting for the scrumptious food to arrive! The PIC brought us to a short tour around the outlet and we snap photos of the chef making our sashimi! Definitely mouth watering!Firstly they served Zensai which is appetizer for Japanese. They usually serve only one type of Zensai but as we are getting the VIP treatment, ta-daa...
And because the Chief Executive Chef, Kurihara-san is feeling generous that night (could also because that there are a lot of hot babes that night), we got free sake!

Finally the first dish of the night! The PIC was telling us all the different types of fish such as tuna, white tuna, mackerel and lots of other variety but everyone was holding their chopsticks waiting for the sign! See the small mound of wasabi? It's actually raw wasabi whereby they really grind it from the raw wasabi instead of using the powdered type! Their sashimi are also air flown on every Tuesday and Friday so that we can get the freshest and highest quality sashimi!
Sashimi Moriawase RM140
There are 3 salads for us to choose from and we are supposed to pass the salad around but it's not enough to go around! Thankfully the host refill the salad for us so we get to try all 3 of the salad. The salad I love the most should be Soba Salad and love the wafu dressing with it!
Miraku Salad RM 28
![]() |
Ontama Salmon Salad RM 15
Soba Salad RM13
Jikasei meaning homemade has truly an original taste with it, however the texture and taste is slightly bland, probably is because that I prefer a stronger taste.
Jikasei Tofu RM16
For Yaki Kaki, it's grilled oysters with cheese and mayonnaise and as for Yaki Kaki Piri Kara Miso, it's grilled oysters with spicy miso paste. As I don't eat cheese, I can only try the Piri Kara Miso.
Yaki Kaki/ Yaki Kaki Piri Kara Miso RM26
Here come one of my favorite dish!
It's deep fried mashed potato served with thick broth of fresh seaweed flavored with dashi. It's surprisingly nice especially when we found there's also shrimps inside!
It's deep fried mashed potato served with thick broth of fresh seaweed flavored with dashi. It's surprisingly nice especially when we found there's also shrimps inside!
Agedashi Potato RM20
This fish is extremely flavorful and even though I am not a fish lover however this fish made me keep asking for more! The only thing is I am not sure whether the bones are edible but it's so tiny, i just swallowed it. Lol.
Sanma Shioyaki
Quiz time! Guess what's this!
It's a teapot fish clear stock soup! Initially we really thought that they are serving us tea in the middle of the meal! At the first sip, I am not used to the taste but the more I drank it, the more I like it!
Dobin Mushi RM18
Dobin Mushi RM18
Karei Karaage RM23
As I don't eat beef so I can't give any comments on this. But those besides seemed to be enjoying it very much!
Wagyu Tataki RM69.90
Dragon Roll RM33
Imagine my surprise to see this long train of sushi when I came back from the restroom! There's too many of sushi to go around!
Sushi Moriawase Sakura RM86

Finally it's dessert time! The soft texture and almond-y taste of Annin Tofu is definitely for worth a try. As for those who are more adventurous, can try out the wasabi ice! According to Wilson (Places and Foods), it tastes like first love. Lol. I heard that their Sesame Ice is nice as well!
From the left, Sweet Cheese Tofu RM10, Wasabi Ice RM10, Annin Tofu RM8

The group of bloggers with Suefin, Susan and Junko-san!
Thank you Miraku for inviting me to the food review! Have been planning to bring my family for some good Japanese food once my pay is out!
For more information,
Miraku Sdn Bhd (Paradigm Mall)
GB02, Ground Floor, Paradigm Mall
No 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7886 9931
Websit: www.miraku-restaurant.com
Operating hours: Monday to Thurs: 11.30am to 3pm, 6pm to 8.30pm
Friday to Sunday: 12pm to 11pm
* Photos credited to Tim Chew/MHB.
















No comments:
Post a Comment